The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Graduate Analyst Programme is tailored for exceptional graduates and those at the beginning of their careers who wish to explore a path in strategy consulting.
A BCG GAP year offers valuable on-the-job experience and top-notch training within the BCG network.
Numerous scholarship opportunities are currently available in various European, American, and Canadian regions. Explore a few highlighted opportunities below:
Table of Contents
- Host: Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
- Category: Internships | Training | Fellowships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: $110,000 USD – $190,000 USD Yearly Pay
- Deadline: Not Specified
Boston Consulting Group collaborates with business and societal leaders to address their paramount challenges and seize their most significant opportunities.
Established in 1963, BCG was the trailblazer in business strategy. Presently, we assist clients in comprehensive transformation, instigating intricate changes, fostering organizational growth, establishing competitive advantages, and generating bottom-line impact.
Success for organizations lies in integrating digital and human capabilities. Our globally diverse teams, equipped with profound industry and functional expertise, along with a variety of perspectives, ignite change.
Each application should meet our requirements:
- Excellent academic results from an accredited Nigerian university i.e. second class upper and above.
- Completed bachelor degree within two and a half years of application. Preferably completed the NYSC or about to get called up for service.
- In addition to academic records, we are looking for extensive extra-curricular activities and awards to demonstrate evidence of your impact.
Duration and Reward
The first-year base compensation for this role is:
Associate: $110,000 USD
Consultant: $190,000 USD
BCG offers a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, dental and vision coverage, telemedicine services, life, accident and disability insurance, parental leave and family planning benefits, caregiving resources, mental health offerings, a generous retirement program, financial guidance, paid time off, and more.
As an associate, you’ll work on a case team with talented, supportive BCGers who will help you learn and challenge you to grow. You’ll be responsible for specific components of a project, such as analyzing a client’s performance or conducting interviews with key market players or industry specialists.
To join our team as an associate or senior associate, you need to have the following:
- Excellent academic results from a recognized university i.e. second class upper and above.
- Preferably completed, or completing a masters or PhD degree.
- We equally value candidates with an impressive record of relevant working experience. For associates, we require 3+ years of working experience and 5+ years for senior associates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should apply using the link below.
Use the link(s) below to apply on organisation website.
- Business Analysts – apply here
- Associates and Senior Associates – apply here
- Consultants – apply here
- Project Leaders – apply here
Deadline: Not Specified