The Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships offer comprehensive financial support to exceptional students pursuing the 1+1 MBA program, which includes both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Successful recipients of this scholarship will also gain access to exclusive conferences and events throughout the academic year.
We are now welcoming applications from qualified postgraduate candidates who aspire to study in the United Kingdom through the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship program.
Furthermore, there are additional scholarship opportunities available in various European countries, the United States, and Canada. Explore a few of the highlighted opportunities below:
- Host Country: United Kingdom (UK)
- Study Abroad: Study in UK
- Category: Postgraduate Scholarships | Masters Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship | £15,609 Living Stipend
- Deadline: January 5, 2024
Founded in 2006, the Pershing Square Foundation (PSF) is dedicated to empowering remarkable individuals and pioneering organizations committed to addressing significant societal challenges while achieving widespread and lasting positive change worldwide.
Over the years, PSF has pledged over $500 million in grants and social investments, spanning diverse domains such as healthcare, education, economic advancement, and social equity. The Foundation is jointly entrusted to the stewardship of Bill Ackman and Neri Oxman.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must be:
1. New applicants to the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme
- You must be admitted to a 1+1 MBA partnering programme and to the MBA prior to the selection process (waitlisted or re-evaluated applicants will not be considered)
2. If you apply to any full-time one-year Master’s course that is not currently part of the official list of 1+1 MBA partnering programmes, and to the MBA (as a separate application)
3. If you are:
- moving into your MBA year and have not been considered for the scholarship in the previous year (eg waitlisted/ re-evaluated applicants)
- admitted to the MBA while studying on one of the 1+1 MBA partnering programmes
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Funding for course fees
- Living grant worth at least £15,609 for both years of study.
- Academic achievement demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Leadership potential demonstrated through experience and motivation.
- Strong personal character, integrity, and commitment.
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through the development of a new enterprise.
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives.
You are advised to highlight these attributes in your 1+1 MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
Shortlisting is planned to take place in early April with candidates expected to be invited to interview in late April or early May.
Method of Application
You must submit a complete application for both courses and upload the scholarship essay in the ‘Funding’ section of the 1+1 MBA programme application by the deadline to be considered.
Answer the following question in no more than 500 words:
- How do you intend to change the world and what does this tell us about you as a person?
Each of our partnering programmes has its own application form, deadlines and requirements.
You must apply by 5 January 2024 for the 1+1 MBA and by your chosen Master’s programme deadline, either in December or January. Funding deadlines for 1+1 MBA partnering programs can be found on the relevant course page on the Graduate Admissions website.