Details of the positions
Research Training Program International (RTPi) Scholarships 2024 University of South Australia
The Research Training Program International (RTPi) is a fully funded scholarship initiative sponsored by the Australian government, awarded to international students based on merit and research potential. RTPi offers stipend allowances and covers tuition fees for a specified duration of the degree program.
At the University of South Australia, the RTPi is tailored to specific projects. These scholarships are open to eligible international students pursuing research degree Masters or PhD programs at UniSA through designated projects.
These scholarships, fully funded and linked to various projects at the University of South Australia, require applicants to apply when submitting their research project applications. With numerous research projects available throughout the year, each scholarship’s closing date is project-specific.
RTPi Scholarship Overview
- Scholarship type: Full tuition fee cover
- Scholarship stipend value: $28,854 per annum (2023 rate)
- Health insurance: Overseas student health cover(OSHC), plus dependents
- Degree Program: MSc/ PhD
- Available in: In all faculties via specific projects
- Number of awards: Multiple positions
- Location: University of South Australia
- Citizen type: International students
- Award Duration: up to 3years for Ph.D., 2 for Masters
- Application Deadlines: Open all year round/project-specific
Applications for research degree programs (MSc/Ph.D.) are accepted all year, and the scholarship deadlines are project-specific.
Find out about other RTPi Scholarship benefits and conditions
Click here for more scholarship updates
Eligible Criteria for RTPi Scholarships
The scholarships are aligned with specific projects.
Applicants for all projects are competitively assessed and selected on information provided in the application and any interviews that may occur.
Browse through the list of projects here to find a suitable research project available across all fields of study at the University.
For International Students
International students must meet UniSA minimum English language requirements to be eligible for entry into a research degree.
How To Apply For RTPi Scholarships
Applications for RTPi are made online via a project that has an assigned scholarship
From this point of view, to apply, the first step would be to browse through:
- The list of projects, and find a project of interest and other details including on principal supervisors and other relevant information.
- Check to see that you meet the minimum eligibility criteria for a degree program at UniSa before you proceed with the application process
For any inquiry about undertaking a research degree at the University of South Australia, interested applicants can contact the Research Degree Admissions team via
Research Degree Admissions
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone:+61 8 8302 5880
For further details on the scholarship visit the University of South Australia Research Training Program International (RTPi) Scholarships.